After moving back from the States last year, I have recently moved again, this time from KL back to Penang. Been spring cleaning and found a lot of stuffs which I don't use anymore but are still in good conditions. There are dresses, tops, blazers, handbags, shoes, skincare products... You name it. Many of these items are either brand new or only used/worn 1-2 times.
In my effort to go green, I've decided to set up this blog to give my items a second life. All items are priced at RM 5-40. I might be able to give you a discount if you purchase more than RM 50. I live near USM so it'll be convenient for you guys to come over to pick up. For buyers located outside of Penang island, I can mail the item(s) over via post for a small charge.
Most of my clothing items are XS or S sizes. I stand at 155cm and ~44kg. Shoe size is 4 (US size 6). Even if you can't fit the clothes, there're still bags and skincare products!
Please email me at meldoremi@gmail.com if you would like to purchase any of the items, or have any queries. I'll really appreciate it if you could send the link of my blog to your family and friends. Also feel free to follow this blog as I'll be updating it from time to time with more items. Happy shopping!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment